- Setup Wizard and Checklist
- Revamped the Getting Started Wizard and added a Membership Success Checklist on the WishList Member Dashboard.
- Moved “Support” and “Tools” panels to bottom left of the WishList Member Dashboard
- Fixed issue where members are not added into level when purchasing a variable product/subscription.
- Fixed issue where there’s an extra Admin “New Member” and “Welcome Email” notifications with no Membership level names being sent when someone purchases a WooCommerce product connected to a WishList Member Level/PayPerPost.
- Fixed “Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string * float” on Global Pricing’s Percentage Discount
- Fixed issue where user account is not created and added to a level if the connection is made through an upsell instead of a main product.
- Added the “When Level Expires” action for Buddyboss integration.
- Fixed issue where the user gets redirected to a white page after entering payment information and completing the SCA process.
- Updated the recaptcha label to “Require reCAPTCHA” to match the labels shown in the Membership Level’s settings.
- Updated “id” to “ID” as the lower case version for the user class has been deprecated for some time when using the
[ wlm_profileform ]shortcode.
- Fixed issue where the dropdown on the custom registration form is not saving correctly when the option has foreign characters on it (eg. Réseaux sociaux).
- Fixed “PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string + int” which causes the WLM >> Advance Options >> Logins settings page to not load when the “login_limit” value saved in the database is empty.