- Fixed issue where member’s levels aren’t being cancelled when their subscription is cancelled through WooCommerce Subscription Plugin.
- Updated text in integrations section to better describe what it does and where to configure things.
- Fixed for the issue where Divi says there’s a plugin conflict on the post/page editor when the Divi setting “Enable The Latest Divi Builder Experience” is disabled.
- Fixed issue where user registration action is still triggered even if
- Fixed wlm_counter pulling data from the wrong source
[ wlm_loginform ]shortcode now defaults to the old behaviour where users are redirected to the WP Login Page if there’s an error on the username/password the user inputs. Additional paramater ajax_login=1 is required for the ajax behaviour to work.
Ajax Login Shortcode should be :
[ wlm_loginform ajax_login=1 ]
- Fixed SQL error on new installs because there are no levels.
- Updated the version check to not show “build”.
- Reset tabs inside of Integration Modals to the first tab when opening modals.