- Advanced Search
- Fixed searching for “Expired” “LEVEL” displays users with “Active” “LEVEL” if the user has other expired levels.
- Fixed searching for “Active” “LEVEL” displays users with Expired “LEVEL” if the user has other active levels.
- Fixed issue using Date Filter on Registration date per membership level doesn’t display accurate results.
- Fixed issue where invoice date is showing Jan 01, 1970
- Fixed error “Received unknown parameter: atperiodend” when cancelling
- Fixed autoresponder not being processed and Email BroadCast Subscription is set to “No” even if the user agreed to the “Marketing Consent” upon registration. This happens when the “Display Consent Checkbox for Additional Marketing on Registration Form” in the Data Privacy setting is enabled and the registration came from a shopping cart purchase.
PHP Warnings / Notices
- Fixed Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
- Fixed Notice: “Trying to get property of non-object”
- Fixed the Warning Error “Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in” on sites that uses PHP 7.2 and newer