- Removed the character limit on Vendor ID and Secret Key as 2Checkout recently upgraded their system and now use a 20-character “secret key”
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Added instruction about adding the Instant Payment Notification URL.
- Added support for txn_type of subscr_cancel. This is when the IPN Cancellation Paypal sends for payments made in Paypal Standard.
- Changed label for eWAY Password to eWAY API Password in admin area
- Fixed issue with generating extra slash before every quote at payment form.
- Fixed issue where the amount in the “Pay” button disappears when the coupon code file gets highlighted when using this form of Stripe shortcode – [[wlm_stripe_btn sku=0000000000]]Button Label[[/wlm_stripe_btn]]
- Stripe API updated to latest Stripe API version 6.27.0.
- Fixed WLM Stripe integration to follow the trial option from Stripe subscription plan.
- Authorize.net Simple Checkout
- Changed MD5 Hash to SHA512 Signature Key
- Advanced Search
- Fixed typo “Canceled” to “Cancelled”
- Fixed issue where advanced search doesn’t work if admin searches for “Active” members of a particular level and the user is active on that level but has another level which is cancelled/expired.
- Fixed Copy URL not working on latest browsers. (Changed plugin from ZeroClipboard.js to Clipboard.js)
- Fixed issue where the Additional Levels are not showing on the registration page
- Fixed non-unique ID error found on browser console
- Fixed non-working “Inherit Protection” when editing a page
- Fixed white page issue with shortcode when used inside the WishList Member wrong membership level page
- Fixed very long API query generated when calling /levels/xxx/members
- Fixed issue with cancellation via API when cancel date is set to a future date.
- User Request Email
- Fixed the issue where the [[request]] mergecode is showing ‘###REQUEST###’ instead of the description of the request.
Post / Page Options
- Fixed a minor issue where you can’t enter an external URL on the “Membership Cancelled” redirection page.
- Fixed issue with Hummingbird plugin admin area
- Fixed conflict with Elementor 2.3.x caused by older version of the underscores library used by WishList Member
- Fixed conflicting enqueued script in pop-up payment forms when PowerPack Elements plugin is activated.
- Cannot assign an empty string to a string.
- Fixed “A non-numeric value encountered” warning that could appear at server error log by visiting WLM member menu
- Fixed the warning “Run-time warning count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable” that appears when using PHP 7.2 version in ClickBank Settings Page
- Fixed the Warning Error “Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in” on sites that uses PHP 7.2 and newer.