- Fixed Run-time warning Invalid argument supplied for foreach() for Eway, 2Checkout API and Paypal Pro.
- Fixed (Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Stripe needs the Multibyte String PHP extension.’)
- Fixed: Clickbank changed again the format of the “ctransreceipt” they’re sending when a rebill has been sent via Instant Notification. Removing the receipt formatter code I added so it uses the exact ctransreceipt CB is sending.
- Fixed issue with Clickbank payment link not displaying
- Added a notification to Stripe’s integration page that will let the user know if the WordPress site doesn’t have the required PHP extensions needed for Stripe integration.
- Fixed missing pagination, post status and level dropdowns in Content Tab search
- Fixed content protection for attachments not saving in Content Tab
- Fixed non-working pagination in Members Tab
- Fixed Email broadcast shortcodes not working
- Fixed the Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() that appears when editing a post/page.
- Fixed issue when private tag and reverse private tag have spaces in level names.
- Fixed consideration for Pay Per Post Members in and Merge Codes.
- Fixed folder protection not creating htaccess when folders are manually added
- Fixed fatal error caused by non numeric parameter passed to abs() in API::_CancelLevel
- Fixed filter hooks to get the correct bbPress forum id.
- Fixed bbPress admin js issue when updating a row